DallasDrummondsChristmas



~ Friday, December 29, 2006
 
Oops.

I forgot to post anything here this year.

Yes, people have asked. I'll try to update this later. Check back in a couple of weeks or so.

A short preview: this was the year of the ankle. I first hurt my left ankle a few days before spring break, when I fell off my bike. We went to California, spending half the week in SoCal (did Disneyland, the beach, and San Diego Zoo's Wild Animal Park) and half the week in Mammoth skiing). I was afraid my ankle injury (turned out to be a low ankle sprain, but had me on crutches and in a boot for a while) would hinder my skiing, but interestingly enough, once you put a ski boot on, it doesn't matter if you even have bones in your foot; the ski boot holds everything in place and keeps it from moving anyway. Then, in August, I actually tore my achilles tendon (same ankle, my left) playing softball. Had surgery in late August, was in a cast for 6 weeks and a boot for another 4 weeks or so, and I'm still slogging through rehab.

More later. I promise. Really.

Powered By Blogger TM